16 weeks

Posted: January 22nd, 2009 | Author: | 6 Comments »

We had our 16 week OB appointment on Monday, and while it wasn’t extremely exciting or anything, all seems to be well. :) They took some blood, checked my weight, and other uninteresting doctor-y things. We heard the heartbeat, though it took two different dopplers and some effort (the first doppler was staticky, and the fetus was evasive about the second one).

So okay, really I don’t have much to report but I felt like maybe I should update anyway. Also, while I really feel a little funny about posting endless photos of my belly, we took some more last week (15 weeks) and I think there is a noticable difference between the 14 week shots and the 15 week shots. It’s a little weird, really. So what the heck, I’ll post those too. I know you’re all super excited to check on the state of my abdomen, right? Click to enlarge, yo.

15wks1

15wks2_

(Um dude I look really pregnant in that last one. I don’t always look quite that pregnant. Maybe I ate a big breakfast? Yowzers.)

6 Comments on “16 weeks”

1. 1 Jen said at 7:19 pm on January 23rd, 2009:

love the photos. appreciate the updating. i follow along raptly. yay gestating!

2. 2 Sarah Freebern said at 8:37 pm on January 23rd, 2009:

Jen! You have broken the commenting ice. This is much appreciated. Also, I am glad my gestation pleases you. :)

3. 3 Emma said at 7:59 pm on January 24th, 2009:

Wow, you really do look more pregnant this week! Glad everything is going well. :)

4. 4 Patrick said at 9:29 pm on January 25th, 2009:

Wow Sarah, you look about due in that last one! Things change so much when we don’t see each other often.
    Hope things continue to go well. :)

5. 5 Raina and Benjamin:) said at 4:32 pm on February 15th, 2009:

Hi! I am at mom and dad’s, and I showed Benjamin these pictures, and pointed out your pregnant belly in the second picture and I said “she has a baby in there!’ and he pointed to the first picture and said “is that one without the baby?” and i thought it was funny.;)

6. 6 Rachel said at 9:26 pm on February 15th, 2009:

I request updated belly pictures! I bet it’s much bigger by now :)